Matteo was born in Toronto, Canada from Italian parents. Spent a few years in Italy and love his heritage. Restaurateur by trade, Cigars are his passion with Cuba in his Soul. Soon to combine all that for a joint venture focussing on Cuban Culture, the Arts, Food & of course Cigars. Living the dream.
1) when did you smoke your first cuban cigar?
I smoked my first Cuban Cigar in the early 90′s….92-93.
2) which is your favorite vitola?
Deciding on a favorite vitola is tough. Although I love the Rodolfo, I have to say the Cañonazo is probably my #1.
3) the best cuban cigar smoked in your life…
The best Cuban I ever smoked was the Cohiba Sublime EL 2004.
4) when do you light your first cigar of the day?
When I am able, I like to have my first cigar after breakfast.
5) please suggest a cuban cigar with a rum, single malt or something like this…
For the paring I like to suggest: Behike 54 with….Ron Zacapa 23 year old (from Guatemala)
Thanks Matteo for sharing, enjoy your cigars…